At Frazer-Nash Manufacturing, we recognise that quality is an intrinsic requirement of a manufacturing process. Our products must always meet the legal and regulatory demands for the markets in which they are used, as well as the customers’ requirements and our own quality standards.
We seek to demonstrate our belief in producing quality products using ISO and AS standards that gives confidence that we comply with the expectations we set ourselves.
We measure quality by our key performance indicators, which relate to defects and deviations, as well as wasted activities. We strive to minimise these and when mistakes do occur, we learn from them and work to prevent their re-occurrence.
At Frazer-Nash Manufacturing, we aim to achieve the following:
- Ensure we are proud that the products that we produce bare our name.
- Understand that quality is everyone’s responsibility and low standards have an unacceptable cost in the long term.
- Monitor our quality and seek to continuously improve.
- Minimise the waste that is produced, as this is a cost of low quality.
- Adhere to legal, regulatory, customer, and our own quality standards.
- Engage our workforce to be aware of the impact of our activities on quality and how to improve it.
- Review our policies on a regular basis.
- Include waste in our key performance indicators.
- The best on-time delivery to our customers.
If we fail in achieving our objectives, we will admit that failure and seek to correct it. We will always strive to be better but accept that mistakes can happen and that they should not be punished but corrected and prevented from reoccurring.