At Frazer-Nash Manufacturing, we recognise that as a manufacturing business, our operation requires the use of energy to produce products. We also realise that to be a sustainable and responsible business, the amount of energy used to produce a product should be as low as possible without sacrificing quality.
As a responsible business, Frazer-Nash Manufacturing complies fully with all legislative requirements and guidance of regulatory bodies. However, we seek to go beyond the minimum requirement to pursue the aims of saving money, to be an ethical and responsible manufacturer.
At Frazer-Nash Manufacturing, we aim to achieve the following:
- Ensure our staff, visitors, and customers are protected from harmful substances.
- Understand and monitor the impact on the environment of our activities.
- Minimise the energy used in producing a unit of product.
- Minimise the amount of waste we generate.
- Maximise the amount of waste we recycle.
- Eliminate or minimise the pollutants we produce.
- Engage our workforce to be aware of the impact of our activities on the environment and assist in reducing them.
- Review our policies on a regular basis.
- Include waste in our key performance indicators.
If we fail in achieving our objectives, we will admit that failure and seek to correct it. We will always strive to be better but accept that mistakes can happen and that they should not be punished but corrected and prevented from reoccurring.
Get in touch
Contact Frazer-Nash Manufacturing for a discussion of your specific requirements.
Call us on +44 (0)1730 230 340 or submit your enquiry using this form to request a call back.