Develop your engineering career
The engineering sector is an exciting place to be, especially when you’re working for a company at the leading edge of technology, with customers that are constantly pushing the boundaries of human knowledge and understanding.
We always on the lookout for skilled and imaginative engineers and support staff – bright people who bring fresh and dynamic ideas and experience to our business, and who want to take their career to new heights.
You’ll be rewarded by working in an environment that’s different to almost every other engineering business, where no two days are ever the same and where you’ll be given every opportunity to develop new skills and experiences.
If think that you’re the right person, then send your CV and covering letter explaining what makes you different to email@example.com.
Would you like to join our friendly and successful team? We are currently seeking the right individual for the following vacancies:
Quality Inspector – (Shift) Ref FNM-1095
An Inspector is required to support quality requirements at Frazer-Nash including CMM inspection of complex parts and the generation of inspection reports. Experience operating/programming CMM equipment, or similar quality measuring equipment is essential.
- CMM experience with Aberlink software
- Highly accurate and fast worker
- Experience of generating inspection reports
- Experience of supporting quality audits
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in a clean and organised work place producing high quality work.
Shift Pattern is Day shift: Sunday-Wednesday 35 hours per week
Machinist CNC Miller – (Shift) Ref FNM-1094
Workshop Technician to program and operate a variety of machines including simultaneous 4 or 5-axis. Parts produced are for specialist equipment as well as high end scientific customers Parts are produced in low batch numbers with a high level of programming required.
- Experienced 5-axis machinist using CADCAM
- Highly accurate and fast worker.
- Mazak and HyperMill experience highly preferred
- Experience of machining a variety of metals and plastics
- Experience of high tolerance work
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in a clean and organisied work place producing high quality work.
Shift Pattern is Sunday to Wednesday 35 Hours a week.
Get in touch
Contact Frazer-Nash Manufacturing for a discussion of your specific requirements.
Call us on +44 (0)1730 230 340 or submit your enquiry using this form to request a call back.