Precision engineering for the space sector
We specialise in the manufacture of low volume, high precision mechanical parts and assemblies for customers throughout the space sectors, from launch vehicles and satellites, to scientific and astronomical instrumentation.
We partner with your design, engineering and procurement teams to help you create, build and deliver systems that push the boundaries, revealing new possibilities in space exploration and discovery.
Our expertise includes:
- Advice and help with selecting the best materials to meet the unique challenges of the space sector
- Design for manufacturing to ensure that every part meets your exact specification
- Low volume manufacturing of components
- Assembly of mechanical parts to reduce your production requirements
- Component and assembly testing
- Full quality inspection and certification, including Certificate of Conformity and First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) to the required standards; all material is traceable from accredited sources. Mill Certificates are held for all material and available on demand.
We work with many of the leading organisations in the space sector, including SSTL, Reaction Engines and RAL Space, and have experience of many different space projects. We thrive on fresh challenges and have the ability to offer innovative ideas and solutions to some of your toughest engineering problems.
Get in touch
Contact Frazer-Nash Manufacturing for a discussion of your specific requirements.
Call us on +44 (0)1730 230 340 or submit your enquiry using this form to request a call back.