Precision engineering for the science sector
We specialise in engineering low volume, high precision mechanical parts and assemblies for commercial, academic and public bodies throughout the scientific sectors.
We partner with your organisation, working with your design, engineering and procurement teams to develop, test and engineer components and systems that help you discover new solutions and possibilities in scientific discovery and research.
Our expertise includes:
- Advice and help with selecting the best materials to meet the unique challenges of the scientific sector
- Design for manufacturing to ensure that every part meets your exact specification
- Low volume manufacturing of components
- Assembly of mechanical parts to reduce your production requirements
- Component and assembly testing
- Full quality inspection and certification, including Certificate of Conformity and First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) to the required standards; all material is traceable from accredited sources. Mill Certificates are held for all material and available on demand.
We work with many of the leading organisations in the scientific sector and have experience of a wide range of diverse projects, from cryogenics to instrumentation. Throughout, we provide a rapid response and, when required, a quick turnaround to meet your deadlines. Just as importantly, we thrive on new opportunities and can develop engineering solutions to meet the toughest challenges.
Get in touch
Contact Frazer-Nash Manufacturing for a discussion of your specific requirements.
Call us on +44 (0)1730 230 340 or submit your enquiry using this form to request a call back.