Frazer-Nash Manufacturing is always keen to hear from enthusiastic, talented engineers, designers, technicians and machinists. If you want to join our team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have no current vacancies, we will keep your details on file for new opportunities as they emerge.
CNC Machinist [FNM-1081]
Frazer-Nash is seeking a CNC Machinist & Programmer to program a variety of MAZAK 3,4,5 axis machines. Frazer-Nash specialises in low volume production with small batch sizes, parts are produced for specialist food applications as well as high end scientific customers .
We offer an excellent work environment and competitive pay. Overtime is also available as well as a generous benefits package.
The key skills that we are look for are:
- Experienced 5-axis machinist using CADCAM
- Highly accurate and fast worker.
- Mazak and HyperMill experience highly preferred
- Experience of machining a variety of metals and plastics
- Experience of high tolerance work
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in a clean and organised work place producing high quality
*******NO AGENTS PLEASE***************
Applications by CV to email@example.com
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered, as Frazer-Nash Manufacturing operates a preferred supplier list. If you would like to be considered for our preferred supplier list please email your company details to firstname.lastname@example.org.