Adding value to precision engineering
Precision engineering, CNC machining and metal additive manufacturing form the heart of our business.
For our customers in the space and scientific sectors, we also offer a wide range of value-added options, including a comprehensive project management service.
- Advice and assistance on design for manufacture: we work with your engineers or scientists to help them perfect component or system designs, to ensure that they can be produced as efficiently as possible and to the highest levels of accuracy and quality.
- Advice on material selection: we’re used to working with many different metals, including exotic alloys and specialised hard materials, including Titanium Aluminide (TiAl), Aluminium Lithium (Al-Li) and Cobalt Chromium, and can provide guidance on the best metal for space and scientific applications.
- Project planning: ensuring that each project meets your specifications in terms of speed of response, deadlines, quality and delivery.
- Project delivery: engineering and finishing each component to your exact standards.
- Certification and traceability: full quality and process documentation produced to comply with the needs of your organisation.
- Proactive communication: throughout, our engineering team keeps you up to speed with progress, advises you of any unexpected issues, offers solutions and provides ongoing advice and suggestions for future improvements.
Get in touch
Contact Frazer-Nash Manufacturing for a discussion of your specific requirements.
Call us on +44 (0)1730 230 340 or submit your enquiry using this form to request a call back.